We collect and process information about you with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products and services you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services, including information you provide directly, information collected automatically, and information collected via third-party data sources.
When you are asked to provide information, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary for certain products or features, those products or features may not be available or function correctly.
Information We Collect
Account information includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number, photos, date of birth, pet information (such as breed, age, photos, veterinarian, or immunization status), availability and any other account-related information you choose to provide.
Payment information includes payment information you provide to us, such as the amount and type of services purchased, the date and time of a transaction, and payment card information. (Transactions are processed by our third-party payment processors.)
If you are a Service Provider, we may also collect certain personal information from you for purposes of verifying your identity. This information may include your photo and an image of your passport, government identity card, or driver’s license to verify your identity
Automatically Collected Information
We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
We use various technologies to operate our Services and collect information, including cookies and web beacons (collectively, “Cookies”).
How We Use the Information?
- Create and register your account on the Pawsapp Service;
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Enable communications between you and other users of the Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Present you with content that is relevant to you.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Facilitate and process transactions and send you related information, including booking and payment confirmations.
- Conduct Identity Verification.
How We Protect Your Personal Data?
We seek to protect your Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the nature of the applicable Personal Data and processing activity. For example, all Payment Information regularly collected through the Services is encrypted and maintained using industry standard methods designed to ensure its security against loss or theft, including during transmission to our Payment Processor. However, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Personal Data or other information about you that we collect and store. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of such information at any time.
Who We Share Your Data?
We may share the personal information we collect with third parties as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement:
- When you make or accept a booking.
- With vendors, consultants, business partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- Between and among Pawsapp and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership
- With analytics companies and marketing service providers. We seek to provide these third-party vendors, service providers and agents with only the Personal Data they need to perform their services, and we work with them to help ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We share your Personal Data with other third parties where you have given us your consent to do so, including for marketing purposes, based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com
Your Data Protection Rights?
- You can request access to or rectification of your personal data.
- You can request deletion of your personal data. However, please note that a request to delete your personal data may be restricted if there is a valid legal reason to retain it and may continue to be retained by third parties with whom you communicated through the Pawsapp Service. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about your account for up to a year;
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You may have the right to request your personal data in a format in which it can be transferred to another provider;
- You can object to our processing of your personal data if that processing is based on the “Legitimate Interests”.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we collect, use, protect or share your Personal Data please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.